Naked Brazilian Virgin Remy 7 pcs by Shake N Go
100% Human Hair
- 7 pcs, which includes: 18/18/20/20/22/22 + closure
- Shed-Free Weft: Naked's Shed-Free Weft allows for comfortable wear because it features an exclusive 'Easy sew, Easy weft' construction
HAIR CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Prior to wetting the hair with water, first comb through the hair and remove any knots or tangles. Hold the hair in the middle and comb through by starting at the bottom and gently working your way up to the top.
- Shampoo and rinse with lukewarm water. Then use conditioner and rinse thoroughly to prevent any build up. For better quality management, use sulfate-free products.
- If any styling products such as gel or mousse had been used, soak the hair in lukewarm water for at least 10 minutes and rinse it out.
- To dry the hair, we recommend air drying. Gently pat your hair with a dry towel, then let it dry. If you choose to use a blow dryer, use a medium heat setting.
- It is important to deep condition routinely to prolong the health and condition of the hair.
- Deep condition at least once a month if:
- Heating tools are used frequently
- Hair is color treated or chemically treated multiple times.
- Deep condition at least twice a month if:
- The hair has been used for a while.
- Hair has been color treated or chemically treated multiple times.
- NATURAL WAVY STYLE
- Mix 2 parts water and 1 part leave-in conditioner and mist the hair with the mixture.
- For a bouncier wave pattern, scrunch the wet hair in the palm of your hand as you lift it.
- Comb the hair lightly or just finger comb it.
- Hair spray or hair setting lotion can be used to hold the style longer.
- If no other styling product is used, spray a leave-in conditioner lightly.
- Do not tug or pull the hair or it may loosen the weft.
*Do not use any styling products near the weft. Do not tie the wet hair or heat style when wet, or it may damage the hair.
- STRAIGHT STYLE
- Lightly spray a leave-in conditioner after washing it. Dry it completely.
- Comb the hair to untangle and loosen any curls.
- Use a flat iron to straighten the hair. Apply a heat protectant to prevent any heat damage.
- Apply hair serum towards the ends for a healthy look.
- Read and follow the hair dye manufacturer's instructions.
- The results may vary depending on the choice of hair dye. To dye the hair in lighter colors or for a brighter color effect, bleach the hair first.
- We recommend that you use a product that contains protein before and after the coloring process.
- Please note that color results may be different if you are re-dying the hair. Please consult a professional for color results that satisfy you.
- Perming the hair will irreversibly alter the pattern of the natural hair. Please consult a professional before proceeding.
- Read and follow the cold perm product manufacturer's instructions.
- Choose the curl rods based on your desired curl pattern.
- We recommend that you use a product that contains protein before and after the perming process.
- If you want to re-perm the hair, we highly advise you to consult a professional to avoid any unwanted results or permanent damage to the hair.
- We recommend that you consult a professional when bleaching the hair.
- Read and follow the hair bleach manufacturer's instructions.
- We recommend that you use a product that contains protein before and after the bleaching process.
- Bleaching the hair takes a great toll on the condition of the hair. We recommend that you use either a semi-permanent or natural dye instead of a permanent dye after bleaching.