COLOR SHOWN: NATURAL
MATERIAL: Human Hair
TYPE: Lace Front Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes
- 5" Center Part
- Wet Look with Waves
- Ear to Ear Lace
- Dye, Perm, & Bleach
- Before washing hair, brush out all tangles starting from the bottom and work up to the weft.
- For curly hair: do not brush. Finger comb to remove all tangles.
- Fill the sink or a large container with lukewarm water and add synthetic wig shampoo.
- Swish the wig in shampoo water and wash gently.
- Apply wig conditioner: allow the fiber to absorb the conditioner for couple of minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- Gently squeeze excess water out of wig. Do not rub or twist the wig.
- Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and let air dry.