COLOR SHOWN ON MODEL: 1B
MATERIAL: Synthetic Hair
TYPE: Lace Front Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes up to 400°F
- 4x4 Lace Parting
- Baby Hair & Natural Parting
- Individually Braided Strands
- Ultra Soft Swiss Lace
- Natural Edges with Baby Hair
- High Quality Fiber
- Lightweight Braiding Hair
- Hot Water Set Possible
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with a towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
- Use heat appliances only when hair is completely dried.
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
- If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material