Brown Sugar Frontal Lace Human Hair Lace Front Wig BSF05
COLOR SHOWN:SR1B/30 & P4/30
MATERIAL: Human Hair Blend
TYPE: Lace frontal wig
- Hand Tied Frontal Lace Closure Wig
- Frontal Lace
- Lace Front wig
- Ear to Ear 13"x4"
- Human Hair StyleMix®
Not Just A FRONTAL. It's a FRONTAL UNIT!
Committed to only providing you with the best of the best in quality, style, and technology, we've devoted countless hours in research and development. We've heard your demand for a natural yet versatile look, and we're here to deliver. We introduce our Brown Sugar Frontal Lace Wig unit with Ear to Ear (13"x4") hand-tied lace coverage. Constructed to mimic the look of a natural scalp, our Brown Sugar Frontal Lace unit provides skin friendly comfort. Even more, the 13"x4" lace coverage allows you to part and style your hair freely with versatility and confidence! Achieve the best look around and get the best taste in styles with Brown Sugar Frontal Lace Wig!
- Natural Looking Scalp
- Hand-Tied Frontal Lace
- Free Parting
- 13 x 4 Coverage With Silk Base
- Up Do & Ponytail Versatility
- Soft and Manageable
- Natural Comfort
- Undetectable Hairline
- Friendly On Edges
Human Hair StyleMix®
Our exclusive Human Hair StyleMix® line comprises 100% Human Hair blended with proprietary synthetic texture, giving you the look of natural hair combined with the volume and control of the latest hair technology. With Human Hair StyleMix®, you get the best of both worlds: the look of 100% Human Hair along with the styling manageability of high tech fibers.
How To Apply Lace Front Wig
- Prepare your hair by laying it down as flat as possible. Apply a wig cap.
- Secure lace front wig along hairline. Trim lace around the front of your hairline.
- (For tape) Apply two sided tape to front of hairline and temples. (For glue) Apply glue to front of perimeter of hairline and perimeter of wig. Wait for glue to get tacky.
- Press down the lace part onto the tape or glue area from one side to the other. Apply makeup to the lace by blending it and create a flawless look.
How to Remove Lace Front Wigs
For tape: Gently remove the lace part. Cleanse face as normal.
For glue: Follow manufacturer's direction for removal.
- Fill a basin with warm water an dispense the whole wig into the water. Apply a small amount of shampoo and pat it through the hair gently. Take the wig out and rinse it thoroughly. Empty the basin.
- Refill the basin with warm water and dispense whole wig into water. Apply a generous amount of conditioner to the wig. Work conditioner through the hair softly and allow to soak for two minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and remove wig from basin.
- Gently pat wig dry with a towel and remove and tangles with a wide tooth comb.
- Always start combing from ends too roots.
- Hair may be styled on a very low heat setting with a hair.
The Best Taste In Human Hair StyleMix
- Experience superior wig quality like no other! We introduce our exclusive Brown Sugar Human Hair StyleMix®, the hair designed to fit and last your everyday lifestyle! Brown Sugar's natural texture delivers maximum comfort so you feel no irritation only satisfaction. We never compromise when it comes to quality, which is why Brown Sugar delivers the best results when it comes to styling and lasting durability. Brown Sugar, the Best Natural Taste in Human Hair StyleMix® Wigs!