- 1. Dilute one ounce of shampoo in a bowl or jug with a pint of warm water.
- 2. Use a shampoo no higher than ph7.
- 3. So not rub the hair. When washing the hair, always wash it going in a downward motiion.
- 4. Rinse thoroughly in cool to lukewarm water.
- 5. Let air-dry
- 6. Comb and brush your hair extensiion beginning at the bottom of tresses and working your way upward to the root. (Do not comb curly style hair but only finger comb is recommendable.)
- 7. Do not use heated styling tools when hair is wet. This will damage the hair and transform the original hair style.
- 8. After cutting the weft/track, make sure to seal the cut weft part with glue of weft sealer to prevent shedding.
- 9. Dry your hair completely before you go to bed.